Starting your research
Digital tools to help solve legal problems - begin here with these free sources for caselaw, legislation and court rules and forms.
- Subscription databases
- Our Legal Knowledge Base
- Guides to Legislation, Rules and Amendment Trackers
- Clicklaw - public legal information, education and help
- Courts of British Columbia
- BC Laws
- Supreme Court Family Forms
- Supreme Court Family Rules
- Supreme Court Civil Forms
- Supreme Court Civil Rules
- CanLII - legislation, decisions and commentary
We're here to help! Email or call from anywhere in BC.
Our Library Services
When you place a request to borrow a book, select 'Free return shipping via Canada Post' as your delivery method - Courthouse Libraries staff will mail the book to your office free of charge, including free return postage.
Not sure what to borrow? Check out our Collection Spotlight to see what's new.
Click the button below to learn more about Book-in-a-Box here, and contact us if you have questions.Learn more